Miniature cables - Designed to meet the highest demands in the smallest possible space
In robots or in the diagnostics of modern medical technology - for many applications technology is used in the tightest of spaces. miniature cables have to fulfil the highest demands. The small cables must not only be powerful and transmit various data accurately, they must also be mechanically robust. Ernst & Engbring is a specialized manufacturer that develops and produces application-specific miniature cables up to AWG 56 (conductor diameter 0.0124 mm).
Miniature cables for demanding applications
The core sectors of miniature cables include micro robotics and medical technology. Both industries place the highest demands on cable technology. In robotics, for example, complex data must be transmitted. In addition, the cables must reliably withstand high mechanical stress due to the high number of bending- and torsion cycles. In the field of medical technology, similar requirements apply with regard to reliability and data transmission. But there are also aspects such as sufficient shielding to rule out further risks.
Controlled climatic conditions for miniature cables
Modern production & innovative materials for miniature cables
- Medical and Healthcare Technology
- Industrial Automation
- Measurement and Control Technology
- Imaging Systems/Cameras
- Special Applications
- Automotive Industry
- Down to AWG 56, coaxial cables as small as AWG 46 (Ø of conductor 0.0399 mm)
- Low microphonic effects
- Also available as a hybrid design
- High-strength special alloys
- Shields with high tensile strength resistant to buckling
- Reverse bending and/or torsion-proof
- Optimized EMC-characteristics
- Spiralized or plug-and-play
- Available in very small batches
Do you have any questions? Our developers and engineers will work with you to find the right cable solution for your application. Please get in touch with us!